3 Week Commit to Clean Challenge
- Best option to challenge yourself to go 100% gluten-, dairy-, and sugar-free
- Designed to help you feel the benefits of eating clean long-term and break any unhealthy habits
- Meals include fish, poultry, and 100% plant-based meals
- Pre-mixed protein shakes for breakfast
- Includes free delivery, 20 min health coaching session, and Commit to Clean guide to help you learn tips & tricks to eat clean over the weekend and beyond
Clean eating is a way of life and you can be successful in developing a new, healthier eating routine focusing on nutrient dense, whole foods. If you are ready to make the decision to eat clean, the time to start is now and we will be there every step of the way. Make a pledge to eat clean with us for the next three weeks and we will send you breakfast, lunch, and dinner Monday through Friday, a daily snack from Provenance-approved purveyors, a detailed guide with tips and tricks to keep it clean on your own over the weekend (think how to order at restaurants, what to cook for the family, and more), plus a complimentary 20-minute health coaching session with one of our certified culinary nutritionists on staff.
What’s included in your 3 Week Commit to Clean Plan:
- 15 Breakfast Shakes. Contains digestive herbs, protein and essential nutrients.
- 30 Provenance Meals for Lunch and Dinner (10 meals per week of plant-based and omnivore selections including poultry, fish, and eggs). Everything is 100% gluten-free, dairy-free, with no refined sugars.
- 15 Afternoon Snacks from a curated selection of Provenance-approved purveyors.
- Provenance Meals "Commit to Clean" Guide for tips and insights on establishing a routine / habit of clean eating on the weekends.
- 20 Minute Health Coaching Session with our on staff Certified Health Counselor.
- Free Delivery
Your 3 Week Commit to Clean Plan will arrive in 3 deliveries each week during your selected delivery window times.
Questions about the benefits of clean eating?
Contact our certified health counselors and wellness experts at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a tweet @provenancemeals.
What makes Provenance Meals different?
WE ♥ CHOICES AND HAVING OPTIONS
In our meal plans, YOU choose which meals you'd like from our weekly menu. It changes every week and features the best seasonal, nutrient-dense ingredients.
DESIGNED FOR PLANT LOVERS & OMNIVORES
In the Provenance Meals world, we can all get along and eat good food together. There is no one perfect diet for everyone and not to mention all the different preferences, appetites, and tastes.
GOOD FOR YOUR BODY AND THE PLANET
We use nutrient-dense and local ingredients to nourish your body while doing no harm to the earth. We use compostable and recyclable containers, compost all our food waste, donate extra meals, and deliver in reusable totes.