Whole Food Cleanse
- Most flexible option, sign up for 2-5 days
- Best for a quick reset
- All 100% plant-based meals (only vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, beans, and grains)
- Includes prepared smoothies or smoothie bowls for breakfast + pre-brewed herbal detox tea tonic
Nourish and detoxify with freshly made whole food meals, alkalizing greens, and metabolism-boosting superfoods. When you remove gluten, dairy, sugar, and meat from your day, and replace it with plants, superfoods, and detoxifying herbal tea-tonics, you'll look and feel beautiful inside and out.
what's included on 1 Day of your cleanse:
- 1 specially formulated Superfood Smoothie or Smoothie Bowl, made with organic fruits, vegetables, Be Well by Dr. Frank Lipman protein powder, and superfoods
- AM Snack - 1 bottle of Herbal Detox Tea-Tonic, prepared exclusively for Provenance Meals by herbalist Olivia Clementine with dandelion, nettle, lemon balm, ginger, and orange peel.
- 1 Provenance Plant-Based Lunch
- PM Snack - 1 Sesame Ginger Granola Bar or other housemade snack to fuel your afternoon.
- 1 Provenance Plant-Based Dinner
Sample Day on your cleanse:
Breakfast: Fig Tahini Protein Smoothie
Mid-Morning: 8oz Herbal Detox Tea-Tonic, enjoyed hot or cold.
Lunch: Apple Sprout Grain Bowl with Toasted Quinoa, Pickled Apples, Local Vegetables, Pomegranate & Coconut Yogurt Dressing
Mid-Afternoon: Sesame Ginger Granola Bar
Dinner: Zucchini Noodles with Sun Dried Tomatoes & Brazil Nut Pesto
Before Bed (optional): 8 oz Herbal Detox Tea-Tonic, enjoyed hot or cold.
Questions before starting a detox?
Contact our certified health counselors and wellness experts at email@example.com or send us a tweet @provenancemeals.
What makes Provenance Meals different?
WE ♥ CHOICES AND HAVING OPTIONS
In our meal plans, YOU choose which meals you'd like from our weekly menu. It changes every week and features the best seasonal, nutrient-dense ingredients.
DESIGNED FOR PLANT LOVERS & OMNIVORES
In the Provenance Meals world, we can all get along and eat good food together. There is no one perfect diet for everyone and not to mention all the different preferences, appetites, and tastes.
GOOD FOR YOUR BODY AND THE PLANET
We use nutrient-dense and local ingredients to nourish your body while doing no harm to the earth. We use compostable and recyclable containers, compost all our food waste, donate extra meals, and deliver in reusable totes.